May 2, 2023
Join us in Sydney on 19 May 2023 for an exciting day of learning and collaboration!
This full-day event is ideal for ALL collaborative professionals and features:
- A film screening of “Split Up” followed by a training session with renowned experts Christina McGhee and Ellen Bruno. With a focus on child-centered divorce and effective communication strategies, this training session is essential for all collaborative practitioners looking to improve their collaborative skills and knowledge
- A Lunch with colleagues, sponsored by JustFund, which will give attendees an opportunity to take a break after the intensity of the morning training session and to recharge for the rest of the day’s activities.
- Debriefing and Q&A sessions and collaborative team building activities will provide a forum for attendees to reflect on what they’ve learned, ask questions, and engage in meaningful dialogue. These fun and engaging sessions are essential for building the sense of community and trust that are so crucial for effective collaboration and successful outcomes and for acquiring the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in collaborative practice
- A thought-provoking presentation on Collaborative Practice in 4D by Deb Gilman that will provide valuable insights and practical advice on how to assess and adapt the collaborative process in complex cases involving drugs, drinking, dysfunction, and domestic violence.
- JLL’s Networking Drinks at the end of the day provides a perfect opportunity to share a few drinks, relax and network whilst enjoying the spectacular views of Sydney’s beautiful skyline. The venue is an integral part of the event, with its modern and stylish design reflecting the innovative and forward-thinking nature of collaborative practice. As one of the leading providers of commercial real estate services in Australia, JLL is proud to support this event and the collaborative practice community.
Whether you’re a seasoned collaborative practitioner or just starting out in your collaborative practice journey, this event has something to offer everyone. With only 60 spots available, be sure to register early to secure your place, so you don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with collaborative colleagues and learn from some of the best in the industry.
Register using the widget below. We look forward to seeing you there!